Bulletprooflifestyle.com's Fan Box

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

~~~~~"BULLETPROOF....THE LIFESTYLE"~~~~~ rough draft

YOUR TRUE BEHAVIORS WILL COME OUT IN YOUR GREATEST TIMES OF STRESS!
     Doing M.M.A. style workouts has definitely helped me get my cardio up to the level it’s at now and just having one more person to critic me helps with figuring out better ways to improve.  It’s helped me to remember how important deep and steady breathing is in any exercise.  It sounds so simple, and like it’s something that would just come natural, and it does to people that workout all the time.  But as I said in a previous chapter when you stop doing something for a while the skills and knowledge of that event slowly disappear.  The other problem is that just remembering to do something is totally different than being trained to do it automatically.  This became painfully apparent to me when I first realized there was a problem with my breathing during my workouts.  I mean I had figured out the problem and knew how to fix it but without doing it over and over again, so it became automatic , I would soon get tired and start breathing erratically again.  This is the same type of thing that happens in everyday life.  I mean basically when your exhausted during exercise you lose your concentration and anything that you’re not programmed to do automatically is soon forgotten about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment