Bulletprooflifestyle.com's Fan Box

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

~~~~~"BULLETPROOF....THE LIFESTYLE"~~~~~ rough draft

IT’S GOOD TO LOVE YOUR WORK.
     The next year and a half became one of the best times in my life. I was busy doing my dream job. Not just putting the deal together, but also working as the general contractor. My job included getting bids from and working with the subcontractors, designing plans with the architect, working with the utility companies, securing permits, and organizing day to day events.  The people I worked with were pretty much all a pleasure to deal with and helpful too.  Working on a project that I believed was going to eventually generate a profit, along with being around great people is why this time in my life felt so right.

No comments:

Post a Comment