Bulletprooflifestyle.com's Fan Box

Monday, January 18, 2010

~~~~~"BULLETPROOF....THE LIFESTYLE"~~~~~ rough draft

CAR STEREOS ARE FOR WIMPS!
     Soon the excitement in the car calmed down, and the subject turned to stealin’.  I’m sure you recall the story of my buddy and me almost getting caught stealing stereos in High School.  Well, I was with that same guy and we were braggin’ about it. (I just didn’t mention the part about getting caught by my Dad!)  It was me, my High School buddy, and three wrestler’s, in Ramboski.
     Problem was, we had a MUCH more experienced thief in the car.  Of course I’m not going to mention his name, buy I will say he was from Iowa.  This guy would steal, unattended purses, items from the store, he would even go into people’s dorm rooms…..this guy seemed FEARLESS!  So that became our next mission…….to steal something…….and the bigger, the BETTER!  We were all feeding of each other’s stories and looking for that almighty ACCEPTANCE OF OUR PEERS!
     My friend from Joliet had drivin’ his van up to Northern (Ya, the same van that we hid from the cops in, when we were stealin’ car stereos) and that seemed like a better ride for stealin’ something big.  So after a quick trip back to the Wrestling house for another line of coke, a few more “Shrums”, and a change of vehicles……we decided to steal an “Interceptor” motorcycle!  

No comments:

Post a Comment