Bulletprooflifestyle.com's Fan Box

Friday, January 8, 2010

~~~~~"BULLETPROOF....THE LIFESTYLE"~~~~~ rough draft

I WAS SO SCARED, I COULDN’T EVEN TALK!
     A few days before the camp begun I attended one of those high school parties I was talking about, and ended up spending most of the night in the woods with a girl I met that evening, and to my surprise I ended up catching poison oak!  It didn’t get really bad until a few days into the camp and mostly appeared on my hands and feet, but I was not going to be able to wrestle in Iowa at the nationals with my hands full of a contagious sickness.
     The coaches wanted me on the team so they took me to a hospital in Champaign Illinois right by the college and asked the doctor if he could get rid of the problem by the following week so I could compete in Iowa.  Then it got scary!  The doctor looked at me and said “I’ll need to inject you with steroids son….you’re NOT talking any illegally are you?”  My heart started pounding, and I just sat there not knowing what to say.  After not getting a response he went on to say “If you’re talking illegal steroids, and I inject you with more your body could react….YOU COULD DIE!!!”  At this point I started to get severe hot flashes and thought I was going to faint!

No comments:

Post a Comment