Bulletprooflifestyle.com's Fan Box

Thursday, December 3, 2009

~~~~~"BULLETPROOF....THE LIFESTYLE"~~~~~ rough draft

IT’S OFFICIAL.
     I noticed one large manila envelope and it was from Greg Stern my bankruptcy lawyer.  After opening it and reading the first few sentences’ I soon realized it had happened, Jenny and I were officially bankrupt.  I knew Greg was in the process of filing for us but for some reason when I saw it in writing, Scott Edman-Jenny Edman bankruptcy filing notification, it really sank in.  I don’t know if I would have cried if I were alone, but Jenny was sitting right there so I blinked away the tears of disappointment and went on to the next piece of mail.
     As usual when Jenny left for work the house seemed so empty and lonely.  Megan was upstairs sleeping and I didn’t really have a good reason to wake her up other than for me to have someone to talk to, so I let her sleep.  Writing this morning just didn’t appeal to me but I needed to get out of the house, so off to the gym I went.
“When that year was over, they came to him the following year and said, We cannot hide from our Lord the fact that since our money is gone and our livestock belongs to you, there is nothing left for our Lord except our bodies and our land.”   Genesis 47:18  (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment