Bulletprooflifestyle.com's Fan Box

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

~~~~~"BULLETPROOF....THE LIFESTYLE"~~~~~ rough draft

WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE THINK……IT’S YOUR LIFE YOU’RE TRYING TO CHANGE!
      Years ago I had a conversation with someone trying to lose weight.  I don’t remember the person, but the story is still loud and clear.  This person had told me about all the trouble they were having with dieting.  Basically in the beginning their problems were the same as everyone else’s trying to lose weight….no surprise there!  Their results were also the same as everyone else’s….no surprise there either!  However they did eventually lose weight.  I asked how and the answer was something I would have never thought of.  “I carried a tooth brush and tooth paste with me wherever I went.”  The first thought that went through my head was something along the lines of “CRACKPOT”.  But after listening to the reason and observing the results, my mood soon turned to admiration!  The reason was because whenever they would get hungry to eat something that was not on the daily diet plan, the tooth brush would come out and the teeth got a cleaning.  This helped I was told, because when the teeth were freshly brushed the mouth felt clean and refreshed and some of the hunger demons were held at bay.  This is a great example of trying something to see if it works for you and it’s definitely not counterproductive even if it doesn’t work for you, because as most dentist’s would probably agree it’s not bad to brush your teeth a few times a day.  I must admit I do not currently employ this technique.  However I did try it a few times after the story was revealed to me…..IT WORKS!  At least it did for me, after brushing I had much less desire to go and eat.  This person obviously did something that worked for them and didn’t let the dummy’s like myself that were thinking “CRACKPOT” influence their drive to obtain a goal!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment