Bulletprooflifestyle.com's Fan Box

Saturday, December 12, 2009

~~~~~"BULLETPROOF....THE LIFESTYLE"~~~~~ rough draft

THE STRIP CONTEST.

     O.K. after all the drinks at the college, along with the long island’s I had consumed, the strip contest was not looking so scary.  All the wrestlers were in one area of the bar and the guy’s I was with seemed to know a lot of the crowd.  I watched a few guys go up and do their thing, and every one of them was getting cheers and applause from the audience.
      Finally it was my turn!  I remember walking up on the stage feeling like some sort of movie star or something.  The light’s were shining in my face and it was dark out in the crowd so I couldn’t see them too well, but I could definitely hear them, and the wrestlers were making the most noise.  As the music started I began to move around and all of a sudden it hit me…. I CAN’T DANCE!  Nobody really seemed to care however, so I just kept trying to do my best.  I wouldn’t even call what I was doing dancing, it was more like a bodybuilder taking his clothes off while posing.  At that time in my life I was fairly muscular and well defined so I figured I’d use that to my advantage!  The music got so loud and I was so drunk that very quickly I didn’t even really notice anyone, or anything other than myself. 
     Eventually I was down to just my pants and I do remember hearing the roar of the crowd as I started to unzip them.  See a lot of the guy’s went up on stage but stopped after taking their shirt off.  But I wanted to win, and impress the wrestlers, so there was no way I was going to stop until it was just me, the stage, and Kip’s underwear!
      As I pulled off my pants and threw them to the side the crowd went nuts, but the song wasn’t over, so I just kept dancing around the best I could while striking a pose every few seconds.  A couple of the girl’s threw some money up on stage and then it was over.  As I walked off stage towards the guys, they all came and started high fiving me and yelling about how cool it was, and I do remember feeling “ON TOP OF THE WORLD” at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment