Bulletprooflifestyle.com's Fan Box

Thursday, December 24, 2009

~~~~~"BULLETPROOF....THE LIFESTYLE"~~~~~ rough draft

WHAT WILL YOUR DEAL BE FOR?
     I want to write one more thing I heard about creating memories a while back.  A guy once told me, and to be honest I don’t remember who, that someday when your laying on your death bed and you know the end is near you will wish you could cut a deal.  The thing is this deal will not be for more money, fame, or power.  This deal will be for more memories with the people you care about.  You’ll wish that maybe instead of working so much overtime or building corporate power you had spent more time watching your kids grow when you had the chance.  I think this makes a lot of sense because who would really wish for more personal accomplishments at the end of their life instead of more good memories with special people.  Once again I know there has to be a balance of making a living vs. quality time with family, but this is something I definitely need to work on more.

No comments:

Post a Comment