Bulletprooflifestyle.com's Fan Box

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

~~~~~"BULLETPROOF....THE LIFESTYLE"~~~~~ rough draft


     O.K. when I left off about a week ago with my story on partying I was in Florida, and prowling the beach for girls.  One day after walking down to the pier, I was sitting on a bench just enjoying the scenery when an older girl caught my eye.  She was beautiful with long dark hair, and had a friend with her.  Eventually they both came over and sat down not too far from where I was, and it didn’t take long for a conversation to arise.
     There was a Dairy Queen right there by the pier, so we got some ice cream, and they went on to tell me about all the “cool” stuff that went on in the Fort Meyer’s area.  Remember, I was 18 years old, and even though I didn’t know how old these girl’s were, I knew they were definitely older than me, and had a lot more experience with the world!  This only added to my curiosity about them, and made me want to be as “cool” as they seemed to me.  Most of their stories involved drinking, and partying, and they really seemed to “have it all figured out”.
     These girls wanted something from me, but at the time I had no idea what they were up too.  After about an hour of hearing all their stories, and starting to feel really comfortable with them, they asked me if I wanted to go for a ride.  They told me they had a house in town with a pool, and we could go “chill out” for a while. 
     This was great (at least I thought at the time) two older girls, that were telling me stories of things I had not experienced yet in life, WANTED TO SPEND TIME WITH ME!  To top it all off, they were HOT!
     As we walked out to their car things got even better, they drove a Porsche.  I don’t even remember their names anymore, but one of them jumped into the driver seat, and the other told me she would sit on my lap on the passenger side.  It was a red convertible, and even though I can’t remember their names, I do remember feeling like the king of the world as we drove over the bridge leaving Fort Meyers Beach.  I was in Florida, with hot girls, riding in a Porsche, how much cooler could I feel?!
     The girls cranked up the volume on the car stereo, and we all started wiggling around in our seats, dancing, and screaming out the words we knew to the songs on the radio. (There was no I-Pod back then)  Soon a song from David Lee Roth came on, most of you readers in your 30’s, 40’s, and even 50’s probably know, it’s called  “Just A Gigolo”.  In the song David sings “I’m just a gigolo, and everywhere I go…..”  thats his version of the song, but I was having so much fun, I decided to make up my own version.
     If you remember my story about why I did steroids, it involved the fact that my girlfriend at the time was dating a wrestler that had won a state title that I just missed.  Well, this girl’s name was Chris, and even though I had no right to be mad that she was dating my friend Joei, I still had a little jealousy inside me that I was dealing with.  So in my version of the song the lyrics went “I’m just a gigolo, and Chris will never know…..”  This gave me some immature feeling that I was not upset about Chris, and that she in fact didn’t know what she was missing…..STUPID HUH?
     Well anyway, the girl’s heard my version and said “What, you charge money for girls to be with you?” and in my euphoria I said “If they want to be with me, why not?”  This was about the biggest lie of my life! No girl had ever offered to pay money for my company, let alone have it actually happen!  But the girl’s just smiled and we kept driving toward their house.

No comments:

Post a Comment