Bulletprooflifestyle.com's Fan Box

Monday, November 9, 2009

~~~"BULLETPROOF....THE LIFESTYLE"~~~ rough draft

ANALYZE IT, AND MOVE ON!


So every day I look for these things in life to distract myself from my own personal problems, however since the economy in general seems to be having its toughest time in decades while I simultaneously go through my toughest test financially I find it very hard not to fall into the “doom and gloom” mentality my mom has warned me about. I know that just sitting around thinking about all the things I could have done different doesn’t help much but “knowing” is way different than “doing”. I say it doesn’t help much because actually I do believe it does help a little. Failure in anything should be thought about and analyzed so you don’t make the same mistakes again, however once you have determined why and how things went wrong move on. I mean without thinking about your failure and being honest with yourself about why it happened you will most likely do it again. On the other hand obsessing about something you can’t change causes a lot of the problems I am personally experiencing right now in life, lack of drive, bad attitude, and just a general feeling of depression. I believe and understand these things in my heart so why am I still having such a hard time getting through this. If I just follow my own writings everything should be fine, but for some reason it’s not that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment