Bulletprooflifestyle.com's Fan Box

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

~~~"BULLETPROOF....THE LIFESTYLE"~~~ rough draft

Hi, my name is Scotty Edman and I would like to welcome you on my journey! When I first started this project (Nov. 2008), it felt like the world was coming to an end for me. I had spent the last 20 years or so working and partying. Giving little thought to God and what He wanted for me. Even though I was raised in a Christian household, once my parents grip was not so tight on me I found ALL kinds of ways to get into trouble!


The drinking started during High School parties when I was 17, if I remember right. But shortly after graduating from school, I FOUND COCAINE! This lead to all kinds of things that no parent would want for their child! During this time (When I was around 21 years old), I became a father. I’m not going to tell the story now, but I will say that I missed the first 15 years of her (Megan’s) life……..BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY BEING AN IDIOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment