Bulletprooflifestyle.com's Fan Box

Sunday, November 15, 2009

~~~"BULLETPROOF....THE LIFESTYLE"~~~ rough draft

YOU SPEND TIME ON THINGS YOUR PROUD OF……THESE THINGS DEFINE WHO YOU ARE!


I realize now that when you pride yourself on something, that’s basically you defining yourself. If these things are unhealthy spiritually, or emotionally then your definition of yourself will also be unhealthy. My mom has told me that I have an extremist personality and I don’t think I disagree. This type of personality can work in your favor when doing something constructive, but if that extremist personality also effect’s areas of your life that are counterproductive (Or just downright bad) this can lead to disaster. In my past years of partying there were times that I prided myself on being able to drink the most, or pick up the most girl’s, WHATS THE POINT IN THAT! It was my extremist personality wanting to be the best at whatever I did, even if it was not such a noble cause. The sport of wrestling was another source of pride for me in the past, and this source of pride was not counterproductive to life. Once I started to show signs of being a good wrestler my extremist personality helped me to get even better. However, even pride in an honest event can become bad if your actions become conceitful. No one really wants to hear over and over about the great things you’re doing or have accomplished! Unfortunately my actions became counterproductive after achieving a few small goals in wrestling.

No comments:

Post a Comment