Bulletprooflifestyle.com's Fan Box

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

~~~"BULLETPROOF....THE LIFESTYLE"~~~ rough draft

FIX THE FOUNDATION ~“UNDERLYING PROBLEM”~ AND THE STRUCTURE WILL BE STRONGER.
     They were up and listening to my conversation with Mark!  This was bad; I had some explaining to do!  They didn’t come out of their room right away, in fact my Dad came out alone, and he waited until my phone call was over.  Probably because he figured more could be learned by listening to the conversation instead of putting an end to it.  What had happened was over, and there was no way to change that, so why not listen to as much as possible, and then try to fix the underlying problem.
     Anyway, as soon as he came out I knew something wasn’t right, the way he looked at me, the tone in his voice, or maybe just those darn instincts again.  He asked me to go out on the patio to talk, and right away I started trying to figure out what he heard, and what I was going to say.  It didn’t take long to realize that he either didn’t hear the whole conversation, or didn’t understand it.  Because he wanted to know:
IF I WAS DOING DRUGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment