Bulletprooflifestyle.com's Fan Box

Saturday, November 14, 2009

~~~"BULLETPROOF....THE LIFESTYLE"~~~ rough draft

YOUR BEHAVIORS WILL BECOME YOUR HABITS.


A persons behavior becomes their habits, and knowing this worries me even more due to the fact I don’t want to have these feelings of laziness with me the rest of my life. In many other areas of my life I’ve noticed this theory of behaviors becoming habits take place for the good as well as for the bad. This behavior of sleeping or lying around is definitely something I don’t want to become a habit. However the behavior of eating right, exercising, putting family first are just a few things that I would like to see become habits. Problem is once again it takes time, and if you stop doing a positive thing before it starts becoming a habit you will never know how doing a good thing could have affected your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment