Bulletprooflifestyle.com's Fan Box

Sunday, November 22, 2009

~~~"BULLETPROOF....THE LIFESTYLE"~~~ rough draft

SO YOU WANT IT FOR FREE?


The fact that I have been feeling better lately only adds to my belief on this subject. When I started these writings in November I was in a bad place emotionally. I was very embarrassed and upset that not only did the strip mall fail, but some friends and family were involved and they were going to be hurt financially by this. Don’t get me wrong, those feelings are still there, they didn’t go away totally…..BUT NOW THEIR IN PERSPECTIVE! I believe in my heart that they are getting better because I am putting an effort into it, and I don’t mean with alcohol or drugs. I mean with the help of God, my family, and these writings, I am slowly remembering what’s really important and at the same time feeling stronger and stronger fighting some of my temptations. We don’t expect people on this earth to give us things for free…..why do we so often expect God to??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment