Bulletprooflifestyle.com's Fan Box

Monday, November 23, 2009

~~~"BULLETPROOF....THE LIFESTYLE"~~~ rough draft

THE REAL MEANING OF “DARK”.


But even though I know this job is ending soon, and Jenny and I still may lose our house, my feelings are not really “DARK” anymore.

In the beginning of these writings I mentioned how my family knew that I was upset about this whole bankruptcy thing, but they didn’t really know how “DARK” my thoughts got some times. Well, the truth is something that I have not reveled to anyone, and up until today I wasn’t planning on putting in this journal because now it’s just so embarrassing to admit these thoughts were even going through my head a few months ago.

I thought maybe suicide was the answer.

I’ve prided myself a lot in the past on being a fairly tough guy that’s got life under control for the most part, and thought suicide was for losers…..people that weren’t strong enough to deal with the real world, and that’s why I’m so ashamed to admit these kind of thoughts entered my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment