Bulletprooflifestyle.com's Fan Box

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

~~~"BULLETPROOF....THE LIFESTYLE"~~~ rough draft

     Anyway back to the story, Wanda and I drove down the road to an isolated spot that was usually used as our “inspiration point”.  I parked and asked her with a nervous, but concerned voice “O.K. were here, what’s up?”  I guess because she had stalled so long already, I was not expecting her to just blurt it out.  But that’s exactly what she did “I’m pregnant Scott!” as her eyes started to fill.
     Even though I already had an idea why we were going for a ride, it still threw me for a loop to actually hear the words.   I’m pregnant Scott….I’m pregnant Scott…. I’m pregnant Scott….I’m pregnant Scott….  The words must have echoed through my head a hundred times in about 10 seconds while we sat in silence!  I felt that jolt of heat a person feels when something shocks or embarrasses them, and for a second or so I even got a little dizzy.  After this 10 seconds of shock wore off the next emotion was FEAR!!!
How would I raise a child?
What will my family say?
Will her Dad kill me?
And then
I wonder if she’ll have an abortion???

No comments:

Post a Comment