Bulletprooflifestyle.com's Fan Box

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

~~~"BULLETPROOF....THE LIFESTYLE"~~~ rough draft

O.K back to my story.


I’ve always had a theory on how to get most women if they held my basic principles and so far step one and two was working. See I figured most women want a guy they find attractive. Next most women like to laugh, have a good time and talk to someone that makes sense. I know I’m not the best looking guy, but I figured because Jenny had said yes to our first date I was covered there. Step one done. The part about having a good time, laughing, and good conversation also seemed to be happening without much effort on our first two dates. Step two, check. That leaves step three, the final step, this was a step that was usually reserved for someone I really liked and Jenny fit the bill! Step three was to introduce her to my family, and not just any old “come over and meet my mom and dad thing” I’m talking about inviting the girl to a family function that would make her feel like part of my family, if even just for the day. Like I said earlier, I consider my family to be one of the bright spots in my life, and even though I was spending much of my time drinking and partying, our family events are nothing of the sort. That’s why I said earlier if the girl shared my basic principals my three step process had a chance to work. I didn’t really think family parties should be drunken affairs and neither would any girl that shared my real principals. I can’t count the number of girls over the years that came from broken families and told me that they wish they could spend Christmas in a loving stable home like I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment