Bulletprooflifestyle.com's Fan Box

Saturday, November 28, 2009

~~~"BULLETPROOF....THE LIFESTYLE"~~~ rough draft

IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO START LOVING SOMEONE.
     Next we went to my Grandma Betty Klint’s house.  Grandpa (Bob Klint ) passed away in Feb. of 2000, but grandma continued to live in the same house they enjoyed together when he was alive.  When Jenny and I arrived, my daughter Megan was already there.  Megan is not Jenny’s blood daughter and she had spent the morning with her mom Cindy Kiefers side of the family.  I was looking forward to spending time with her on Thanksgiving so it was very nice to see her there already.  I am not going to write much about it today but in a nutshell Megan is 19 years old and came into my life about 3 ½ years ago when she was 15.  She lived in Florida until a few months ago (August 2008) but now lives with me.  I love her to death and am so happy she is part of my life now, but sometimes the feelings of guilt for not being part of her first 15 years is terrible.  I plan to explore my feelings and write more on the subject later, but not today.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Scott...I've been catching up a little on your story. Congrats for taking this path of healing.

    I know a little about your situation with your daughter...if I may offer a little advice.

    Do NOT beat yourself up for even one second for what you cannot change (being there in the begining). Be there 100% in the present moment and treat it just that way, as a gift.

    Let her be honest with you..if she is angry or sad...or has other issues she needs to express. Just love her, and yourself, through all of it.

    My best to you!!

    ReplyDelete